Yosemite Elopement Photographer team
we're Lauren & allen
A husband & wife elopement & destination wedding photographer team based between Colorado & California. We travel the western U.S. & Mexico for adventurous & unordinary celebrations of love. We’ve been working together as a team for over 7 years and said adios to our traditional wedding plans and decided to elope back in 2019. We’ve helped couples from all over the world plan their elopement adventures and have traveled over 150,000k mi for love, most of which was while adventuring in our camper for 3 years! We’re all for breaking the rules. Life is too short, we have to follow our hearts. Wedding days seem like an important time to probably do that. ; )
How you celebrate your marriage is your legacy. We care about your story & show that through an elevated experience with emotional, artistic imagery that is yours and only yours. You deserve your moments documented by an elopement photographer team that values the meaning of your celebration as much as you do.
your yosemite elopement photographers
Yosemite wedding photographers for stories that are anything but ordinary.
Hi lovers, travelers, dreamers and friends.
Are you looking for a yosemite elopement photographer team that vibes with your celebration in mind?
Maybe you’re ditching the original wedding plans and choosing something more intimate and adventurous for your wedding celebration?
Maybe a bigger, traditional wedding was never your thing?
Maybe “elopement” doesn’t really fit what you’re doing either.
and what is all this talk about adventuring?
because maybe, your love is more than just any ordinary trending search word or hashtag…
ahhh. Yes. that’s the one. we get it.
you’re getting married. YOUR way.
wether you call that eloping, an intimate wedding, destination wedding celebration, adventure, etc–
what’s important is that you’re celebrating in a way that excites your soul & honors your connection.
IF This SOUNDS about RIGHT, THEN…
PULL UP A CHAIR.
WE’RE DESTINATION WEDDING & ELOPEMENT PHOTOGRAPHERS THAT THRIVE ON experiences, STORY-TELLING AND UNIQUE CELEBRATIONS OF LOVE. LIKE YOU, WE ALSO celebrated to the beat of our own drum. (SEE ABOUT PAGE) CHOOSING TO DO SOMETHING MUCH MORE INTENTIONAL AND MEANINGFUL THAN THE STATUS QUO IS A POWERFUL EXPERIENCE AS A COUPLE. WE GET HOW MEANINGFUL THIS MOMENT IS.
WE’VE DOCUMENTED, CREATED AND HELPED GUIDE COUPLES ALL OVER THE WORLD GETTING MARRIED IN UNIQUE AND EXTRAORDINARY WAYS. WE’D LOVE TO MEET YOU, CELEBRATE YOUR JOURNEY HERE AND RAISE A GLASS TO LOVE!
Vibe & Values
Our couples trust us to document their magic & create artistic and emotional images that tell their story. Your moments are priceless and deserve to be captured by people who care about your legacy. We believe your images should be anything but ordinary because your love is anything but ordinary. You deserve images that uniquely tell your story and two photographers with two perspectives, two angles and different lens depth allow for that.
Getting to know you, your love & the details of your story is one of our favorite parts of the photojournalism journey with you. Your trust allows us to intuitively capture your love the way it deserves to be remembered. Our couples lean on us for planning guidance, day-of coordination, timeline, vendor suggestions, location ideas and so much more to help make planning breezy. We love that we always feel like we’re old friends the day-of. We say fuck. Our heads are probably in the gutter. We generate at-least 1-3 inside jokes after our time together. But most importantly, we deeply care about your elopement day being the most meaningful and amazing day of your life.
Good energy is essential for good moments and starts with who you surround yourself with. We are 110% absolutely by your side with all the good juju, personal playlists, snacks, bevs, wearing 573 different hats to keep you feeling your best so you can have the best memories. We take pride in spreading joy and creating timelines that allow for you to feel relaxed and mindful so you can truly soak in your moments and not feel rushed.
our yosemite blogs
If you’re like us, you’re also awe-struck by the magic of Yosemite’s landscape. Is it the roaring waterfalls or the 3,000ft drop of granite overlooking the majestic valley? Or the sprawling meadows along the Merced riverside? It’s all of it, right? Yosemite is one of the most breath-taking parks that inspires and surprises us with every visit. Pairing your powerful vows with mother nature is something we thrive on documenting. No matter which landscape you’re choosing–we’re here for it and would love to get to know you and your vision for your special day. Need inspiration? Check out our featured blogs below.
celebrations of love we often capture In yosemite
Your Investment Includes
Celebrations of Love Collections
We customize your collection for you and the moments you want to remember. Below is our starting coverage rate for the timeframes we offer. Please inquire for a more specific proposal personalized to your celebration in mind.
Yosemite Photography Collections
multi-day wedding celebrations
6-12 hour coverage each day
Three Days from $12500
Two Days from $8500
all day wedding celebrations
starting at $5500
elopements & intimate celebrations of love
starting at $4500
*you two only or a very small group
We miss our international friends deeply. As soon as it's possible, we will begin booking international locations. Couples wanting to travel to the U.S. are welcome to book for 2021/2022 at this time, but understand flexibility must be considered for potential travel restrictions.
*Iceland is opening their borders 3/26 to travelers that have been vaccinated.
*Greece plans on re-opening their borders to those who have been vaccinated by mid-summer and EU residents will have access beginning in May.
We love to capture life & love being passionately celebrated no matter the occasion. Please get in touch to tell us about this special time, check our availability and virtually meet for a custom proposal.
It's alway a good time to create meaningful memories. No "special" occasion needed ; - ) We love to couples boudoir, honeymoon adventures, proposals, maternity, engagements and more. please get in touch for a custom quote for your date/location and moment in mind.
Salud! bottoms up, mates! What's next?
And celebrate life– always! Especially for wedding celebrations and especially for yours right now. We can’t wait to meet you so we can hear all about your story and vision in mind. Connect by filling out our contact form. We’re usually in touch within a couple days.
You Have New Photographer Friends
We’re more than just your destination wedding photographer team – we’re your new photographer friends that truly care about your story, your life, your love. We hang out over zoom, chat over social media and Marco Polo, meetup before and likely there for your next big moment. This has to be this personal so we can intuitively and artistically capture your memories the way they deserve to be remembered.
we capture your story & celebrate your marriage
We never show up as strangers. By this point we’ve built a relationship and know what moments are most important to you without you saying a word. You trust us implicitly so you can be present in your moments and make your day about your love. We cheers and share a coldie or shot. We hug hard. We laugh hard. We celebrate right along with you.
Yosemite Elopement Tips
*GLACIER ROAD IS OPEN FOR THE 2021 SEASON!*
Yosemite Elopement Photography Planning
- Yosemite is magical in EVERY season. Winter beats the crowds and you can explore a snowy wonderland and feel like you have the park to yourself. Springtime in the valley yields vibrant meadows, colorful new flowers blooming and the waterfalls are most fierce from all the snow melt. Summertime (june - august) is pretty warm in the valley, but hiking up near Taft or Glacier is enjoyable. September and October are best for mild weather and beating the vacation crowds of summer. Later in to October you start to see summer tones fade and the fall colors start in effect.
- When considering moments captures in jaw-dropping landscape, considering the most ideal time of day is something we highly encourage. Sunrise or Sunset timing is best for portraits and this time varies based on elevation, objects obstructing, etc.
- As your Yosemite Elopement Photographer team we enjoy working with you on your timeline and locations to ensure the best lighting for your special moments. Contact Us before you get too far into planning!
Yosemite Permits, Travel, & Vendors
- As destination wedding and elopement photographers, our elopement collection packages already include travel fee(s) to/from the park.
- We have connections with local florists, officiants and mobile hair/makeup to help bring your vision to reality!
- All national parks, including Yosemite National Park, require an Entrance Fee and Commercial Photography Permit for ceremonies. We secure our photography permit, and will guide you through obtaining your special use permit.
Things to know before you go
- Yosemite is deep within California's Sierra Nevada mountain range and requires some planning for lodging. Staying in the valley will keep you close to most major points of interest. There are also great lodging options near Fish Camp/Wawona, Oakhurst and El Portal. If arriving in summer months when Tioga Road is open, check out Toulumne Meadows area for lodging!
- Most restaurants in the area close between 8-10pm, so make sure to plan ahead for sunset adventuring and have food ready, especially if lodging outside of the park.
- Keep in mind signal is pretty non-existent in most parts of the park. Make sure to plan ahead before entering and sharing information with loved ones.
- Temperatures in the mountains fluctuate drastically between day/night and depending on your elevation. In summer months, high temperatures average around 90 degrees when in the valley. When up at Glacier Road areas (about 3,000ft above the valley) it's MUCH cooler, especially at night.
- The Sierra's at night in non-summer months can get pretty cool. As a frequent Yosemite Elopement Photographer - I recommend bringing lots of layers and planning for the temperatures to drop as soon as sun goes down (or comes up if planning around sunrise!)