Sequoia Elopement Photographers
do what feels good & make your sequoia wedding day about you two.
Whether celebrating your love, an anniversary, eloping or throwing a wedding — you deserve to have your moment documented, and documented well. Which means you need a Sequoia photographer that you can vibe with. If you’re like us, you really like the thought of relaxing in a hammock with the gentle wind blowing, exploring a nearby trail or getting lost under the dark night sky in this low-light pollution pocket of the world.
We’re connected with many vendors in the area, and are familiar with what should be considered for your adventure in the area and know some of the best secret spots to run around together. We’re here to make sure you not only get amazing images from your adventure – but also make sure you have a hell of a good time with your Sequoia photographer team.
Wether you’re planning a wedding a year from now or are ready to hop in your car for an elopement we want to be a part of it. We know the best spots (without so many tourists in the way), how to get the best lighting, and can be your guides and friends as we photograph the hell of your special day.
Sequoia Elopement Packages
Sequoia Elopement Pricing
Sequoia Elopement Packages start at $3000 for a partial-day adventures and range up to $8000 for two-day adventures. Our couple’s average elopement package investment is $5000.
All Elopement Packages Include:
+both Allen & I supporting & documenting your adventure
+our couples’ questionnaire that helps us get to know you
+personal location list
+location guidance & support
+online gallery & print rights
+access to our professional print labs
+one hell of an amazing adventure together
Heck yes! Reach out and tell us about your plans & vision for a customized quote!
Tips & Tricks From Sequoia Elopement Photographers
Planning Your Visit & Sequoia Elopement Photography
- The best time of year to visit is June-September, other times require more planning and considerations. Portions of the park are closed November to mid April.
- The best time of day for portraits is at Sunrise or Sunset. Because of the elevation around canyons and mountain structures, sunrise and sunset times are effected. We help plan around this accordingly.
- As your Sequoia Elopement Photographer Team we work with you on your timeline and locations to ensure the best lighting. Contact us before you get too far in the planning process.
Sequoia Elopement Vendors, Permits & Fees
- We can recommend local florists, officiants and mobile hair/makeup and will assist with planning.
- All national parks require an Entrance Fee and Commercial Photography Permit for ceremonies. For that reason, we help get you all the uninteresting, but important, details on this to make sure your ceremony or session isn’t interrupted.
Sequoia Elopement Lodging, Camping & Cell Phones
- Sequoia is about an hour and half from Fresno, California.
- Certainly, Sequoia National Park campgrounds are popular for many reasons. Many campgrounds operate from early spring to late fall. There are no hookup options in the park and water is limited to certain campgrounds only. Be ready to dry camp and be self-contained. Reservations are highly recommended, well in advance. Some are first come first serve, but can fill up quickly (especially during peak season). Consequently, we don’t recommend just showing up and trying to find a spot. We are happy to assist with your camping plans.
- Navigating in to the park with RV’s larger than 22′ requires extra consideration as several areas are inaccessible to extra large vehicles.
- If camping isn’t your style or need some relaxation, there are several Cabin Rental options within the park area. There are also various Airbnb homes near Fresno and Sequoia. We can help you find the right place to stay (we’re Airbnb Super Hosts elsewhere).
- Due to cell phone coverage and wifi being essentially non-existent once inside Sequoia National Park, we prefer to meet up before entering to make sure we can help guide you to your location. Certain cabins have limited wifi for registered guests.
Sequoia Elopement Weather
- Temperatures in Sequoia can fluctuate day/night (around 20-25 degrees). From June-September, high temperatures average in the mid 60’s to low 70’s.
- Nights in the park can be quite cold. The average low in the peak of summer is only 45 degrees. We recommend bringing lots of layers and planning for the temperatures to drop as soon as sun goes down.
- Winter temperatures dip in to the teens at night with highs in the 30s. Roads become very icy and dangerous and unexpected closures are possible (in addition to the planned closured). As your Sequoia Elopement Photographer Team we don’t recommend it for most couples.