Colorado Elopement Photographers
do what feels good & make your colorado wedding day about you two.
Colorado is a great place for outdoor wedding photography. It’s beautiful, unique, and easily accessible. We absolutely love Colorado and lived there for a reason. It’s also the perfect place for a micro wedding!
Wether you’re planning a small outdoor wedding a year from now or are ready to book your flights, we want to be a part of it. We know the best spots (without so many tourists in the way), how to get the best lighting, and can be your guides and friends as we photograph the hell of your special day.
Colorado Elopement Packages
Colorado Elopement Pricing
Colorado Elopement Packages start at $3000 for a partial-day adventures and range up to $8000 for two-day adventures. Our couple’s average elopement package investment is $5000.
All Elopement Packages Include:
+both Allen & I supporting & documenting your adventure
+our couples’ questionnaire that helps us get to know you
+personal location list
+location guidance & support
+online gallery & print rights
+access to our professional print labs
+one hell of an amazing adventure together
Heck yes! Reach out and tell us about your plans & vision for a customized quote!
Tips & Tricks From Colorado Elopement Photographers
Planning Your Visit & Colorado Elopement Photography
- The best time of year to visit depends on the feel you’re going for and the elevation of the location you’re interested in. We help you sort all of that out!
- The best time of day for portraits is at Sunrise or Sunset. Because of the mountains, the sun rises 30 minute later and sets 30 minutes earlier than the surrounding areas.
- As your Colorado Elopement Photographers we work with you on your timeline and locations to ensure the best lighting. Contact us before you get too far in the planning process.
Colorado Elopement Vendors, Permits & Fees
- Officiants and witnesses are not required in Colorado. However, you’re more than welcome to have both!
- We have connections with local florists, officiants and mobile hair/makeup and will assist with planning.
- Many areas in Colorado do not require a permit.
- All state and national parks permits for ceremonies, some areas require Commercial Photography Permits and entrance fees.. For that reason, we help get you all the uninteresting, but important, details on this to make sure your ceremony or session isn’t interrupted.
Colorado Elopement Airbnb, Camping & Cell Phones
- We can help you find campsites, lodging, chic-boutique motels, and various Airbnb homes available to stay at that allow you to take in all of the magical landscape wherever you may land in Colorado.
- We send you a personalized location guide that will include options suited to your preferences.
- Due to cell phone coverage being extremely limited or totally unavailable in many mountainous areas, we prefer to meet up before entering to make sure we can help guide you to your location.
Colorado Elopement Weather
- Weather in Colorado can be quite unpredictable. Temperatures and conditions can fluctuate drastically day to day or even same day.
- We can help you select a date that’s expected to be desirable based on your preferences, but encourage you to embrace the unpredictability and go with the flow!